You think along with our customers about their MES, WMS or WFM solutions from the sales phase on, and give support to our Sales Team. You help customers formulate their needs and match these with our software solutions.
You have the qualification to manage large-scale strategic projects that span organizational boundaries including multiple business units. The Program Manager provides leadership to cross-functional teams responsible for delivering defined project outputs to time, budget, and project quality criteria.
You also demonstrate the necessary proactivity and keep customers sufficiently informed. You establish a strategy of continuous risk and issue identification and management that enables proactive decisions and actions throughout the project life cycle.
- You explain the project objectives to your team and motivate them for their assignment. You follow up on their work and make adjustments where necessary.
- You coach a team of 6 project managers. You support them in their role of project manager and people manager and guide them in their development.
- You plan the operational activities in close consultation with the project leaders and ensure optimal and efficient use of the available capacities.
- You report to the Delivery Director.
In your Program management role, we require both deep project management experience in a consulting organization, and broad technology knowledge with the ability to map common customer business problems to our software package Objective. The ability to connect and relate to senior customer executives is an imperative.
- 5+ years related technical Program management experience focused on application development with enterprise customers.
- Proven experience managing application development projects through all phases of a solution’s or application’s lifecycle in a consulting organization, with demonstrated expertise and proven abilities in risk management and mitigation, and business value or strategy consulting.
- Proven experience and expertise in successful execution of large-scale and/or enterprise Agile across geographies.
- Strong executive presence and demonstrated ability to build, extend and maintain senior client relationships.
- Exceptional communication, team building and mentoring skills
- Demonstrated ability to lead client and consulting teams
- Competency in Analytical Problem Solving, Customer/Partner Relationships, Product & Technology Expertise, Project Management, Strategic Insight
- Bachelor’s or Masters’ degree (Computer Science or Technical degree preferred)
- You hold a Certification in Program/Project management methodology (Prince2, PMI, Scrum.)
- Fluent in Dutch, French and English written and spoken
- Be willing to travel abroad
- A challenging position in an SME in full growth, with an open and pleasant corporate culture, in which you see direct results of your efforts.
- A varied range of tasks, with ample responsibilities and opportunities for growth.
- An attractive salary package and fringe benefits (company car, group & hospitalization insurance, meal vouchers, etc.).
- With offices in Wichelen (East Flanders, about 20 minutes from Gent/Sint-Niklaas/Ninove) and Roeselare (West Flanders) we offer an easily accessible workplace.