We can monitor the cost price and quality of our products in detail thanks to Objective
Paniflower is the third largest flour producer in Belgium. Its customers include industrial and cottage industry bakeries as well as various other companies in the snack industry and the biscuit-making sector.
- 95% of production is intended for industrial bakeries and 5% for cottage industry bakeries
- Flour for special applications such as tacos and biscuits
- 5 mills guarantee a capacity of 1300 metric tons of flour a day.
- Investing in standardised constant quality (essential for the efficient running of the production process)
- Accurate cost price calculation
- They needed a system that they could use to monitor production and, to a lesser extent, the logistics from the wheat producer to the baker
- Objective Suite includes all functions that they were looking for:
- Tracking & tracing
- Facilitating cost price calculations
- KPIs for the performance of the mills
- Warehouse management, etc.
- Phased implementation (starting functions step-by-step)
- All data is available for an accurate cost price calculation and assessment
- Accurate tracking and tracing of different qualities and mixtures
- Tracking the performance of systems (OEE)